Saturday, 28 September 2013

♡ Haul : Beauty products (My Princess & Etude House) ♡

✿✿✿

Hi everyone, few days ago I went shopping and quite a lot of make up, I think it will take some times for me to test them out.
Being in HK, we are really lucky when it comes to beauty products. We have a large range of products to choose from, I particularly like Korean and Japanese cosmetics. Not only are they good quality but they also have a really cute and nice packaging. 

For make up and beauty products shopping I like to go to MongKok, even though it is really crowded (I actually wanted to have a look at Sasa, but it was so packed, that I gave up (yes, Im so french...), I will go another day. Sasa is everywhere :)


My Princess : B71-B73, Ginza Plaza
2A Sai Yeung Choi St S, Hong Kong ‎

I would definitely recommend people to go and shop there. The shop is quite small but it has all Coastal Scents's product. 
The lady working there is really nice and helpful (she opened all the packages for me to check that nothing was broken).
She also offered me a 5% discount :D better than nothing~






I wanted to get a set of brushes and read lots of good reviews about Coastal Scents's brushes. I used some of them already and I'm pretty happy so far. 
They feel very soft and nice, they were also a good bargain (~600HKD)













 So many colours to choose from with the Ultimate 252 eyeshadows palette by Coastal Scents. I get overwhelmed everytime I do my eyes now. (~530HKD)











10 blushes palette by Coastal scents (~280HKD)













Strawberry and Cotton candy lips scrub HAN✿AKA
This thing is the yummiest thing ever. It smells wonderful and feels so nice on your lips. Loving it already ! (58HKD)






I then decided to go to Etude House and check out their lovely products. I tried to keep my cool as the shop is so cute and makes me wanna get everything.





I heard so many good things about the Wonder Pore pack ! And luckily they had a special offer (the cleanser, the freshner and the brush for ~210HKD instead of ~310HKD).
I used it once, and it felt so nice ! I really enjoy using it. The brush feels so soft, I actually use it all the time now~







Another special that day was a Sweet Recipes set. Including the cutest box everrr, 
♡ A Creme Choux base of your choice (I choose the natural one)
♡ A sweet recipe cupcake eyeshadow of your choice (Strawberry)
♡ A Jelly Bean lipstick (mine is slightly orange)
♡ A Moisturizing mist
All this for 261HKD




As I checked out they gave additional goodies. A trial kit of Wonder Pore with a Clay, a lotion and cream.
Also some more mascara remover, BB and CC creams to try ~ also some Volumer. But I have no idea what is it for, anyone familiar with it ?



On my way home I decided I might as well go to Jusco. This amazing place where everything is 12HKD.


Cheapest and most effective Eye Brow Coat I've tried so far, I love it ! 
If you haven't tried it before, do. It's such a cool product.

✿✿✿

Today's my Yogi's tea bag says "There is nothing more precious than the self".
Take care everyone.

To buy asian cosmetics online.

No comments:

Post a Comment