Friday, 18 October 2013

♡ Haul : 3 Concept Eyes make-up ♡

                                                                               ♡♡♡

Recently, I've been obsessed with Korean cosmetics and make-up. I love their packaging and I think they are products that work better with my skin. 

As two counters opened in HK, I decided to pay a visit and pick up some items :D
Two make up pouches, I love their design. The cube one is amazing and can carry a lot of items, but the handles aren't that great, the sewing is already getting messed up... the second one is see-through and amazing to locate what you want and pick it up easily.
Cream blusher, #NEW PINK. A very soft baby pink.
I love the colors of those lips and cheeks powders. I picked up #TIBER ORANGE #POPO and #NEON FULL. Very creamy and soft, they blend in very well.
Lip marker  #PINK, I think I will get the orange one as well hehe
Lip pigment, #BRIGHT ORANGE and #WILD YELLOW. Those colors are insane, I can't wait to try them !
Waterproof eyeliners. I got the WHITE, PINK and TURQUOISE ones. So far I only tried the Turquoise one and it is amazing. The color is super bright, it's the easiest thing to apply and it comes with a sharpener at the end of the pen. Really really love it.
And their nail polishes, Here I have BL09, PK13 and BL01. Love the colors !

♡♡♡
Where to buys 3 Concept eyes :

Online : Style Nanda


6-10 Cleveland street, Causeway bay.

Harbour city, Tsim Sha Tsui.

♡♡♡

I really wanted to get their Kabuki brush, it is the softest thing everrr. But both shops are sold out. I gotta check online ! :D

♡♡♡

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got so many 3concept eyes products <3
    Love this brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant get enough of this brand, Im so excited and curious to see what products they will launch in the future.
      Do you know Too Cool For School ? I went nuts there too, I will post a haul soon :D

      Delete