Thursday, 10 October 2013

★ Look #4 : Let's hang (her) on the rooftop ★

♡♡♡





Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
 ★★★

Hi everyone, how are you all doing ? I haven't been bloging those days because, I was on holidays with my good friends Olivier and Steven in Guangzhou, yep, this is China. And yes, Facebook, Youtube, Blogger and all that fun in blocked there.
No more cyber social life for me there, whoup whoup. But, I got to rest and shop and let me tell you, shopping there is AMAZING ! I got to see the wholesale markets, and stuff, I will tell you all about it very soon. 

 ★★★




 ★★★
Details and quick review 

★ Pink extension fringe : This is so handy ! I really like it, it's so easy to put on. You have to clips and pouf, it's on. The only challenging thing is to actually cut it so it fits you. Lucky me, we used it for a shoot and the hairstylist offered it to me afterwards.
PAPER KASTLES D1e T-shirt.
Marijuana skirt : Love the pattern, so colorful and nice.
★ Steven Madden sneakers : They are the comfiest shoes everrrr.

  ★★★


  ★★★

Grey contact lenses (I don't remember the brand)
Eyeshadow done with a baby pink and bright pink blusher
(At the time I didn't have a bright enough pink eyeshadow haha, close enough !)
Purple eyeline by MAC
Mascara by Cybercolor
Lip balm and I'm good to go :)

 ★★★

I've been OBSESSED with this song recently, does anyone feel the same ?
Royal Pirates : Shout out

 ★★★

5 comments:

  1. je suis tombée sur ton lookbook et tu es juste magnifique ! j'adore ton univers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Rosa, ca me fait super plaisir :D

      Delete
  2. yeah,shopping in mainland of China is awesome! but I prefer Shenzhen:)
    you look cool!super cool! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, my friend told me that too ! But I have never been to Shenzhen. For sure that's gonna be my next shopping destination~ :D

      Delete