Wednesday, 23 October 2013

★ Look #5 : The dancing cloud ★

Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
 ★★★

Hi everyone, how you doiiiiing ? I'm posting another one of Nicoline and I's photos~ We shot it a while ago and I didn't get the chance to edit it, with my trip and being busy editing other photos, but there you go, as the weather is cooling down in HK, a cloud outfit seems pretty appropriate.

I'm really happy that the weather is finally cooling down~ that means no more air-con (and noisy nights), and lots of layering ! Woupwoup. I have so many sweaters and jumpers I've been dying to put on, now I can, yay ! 

 ★★★

  ★★★
Details

★ Pink extension fringe 
★ Black and white sunnies
★ Cloud print top and skirt : They are the cutest thing everrr
★ H&M party sneakers

  ★★★
Much love from the rooftop.


Be silly.

 ★★★


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog dear ;)
    OMJ, your blog looks so cute! ^^
    I'm your newest follower :)
    Love your blog <3

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ! Im so happy to see you here, See you soon over your blog :D xx

      Delete
  2. interested in following each other via GFC?
    I will follow you back.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete