Thursday, 14 November 2013

★ Look #10 : This party ain't over ★

 ★★★
Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
 ★★★

Winter is coming but no, I will not give up my colorful clothes. I keep seeing people switching to fall colors, and it makes me sad... OK, not sad, but argh, I find it difficult to start wearing only fall season colors. When I just wanna wear something BRIGHT.
Anyhow, here's a cheerful look for you~ Fluorescent colors are fun to wear, but it can go easily go to crazy. 
I like to keep it undercontrol, matching it with white or black.

 ★★★

That's so going to be my new facebook profile photo, haha.
 ★★★
What Im wearing :

★ White mono eye hat ~ Soul out
★ Pink fluorescent sweater ~Soul out
★ White denim shorts ~ Soul out
Turquoise eyeliner from 3 Concept eyes
Pink lipstick from Etude House

  ★★★ 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos and blog! Hong Kong is warm in the winter anyway so you can dress like the summer :P

    check out my blog, star aligned.

    ReplyDelete