Friday, 22 November 2013

★ Look #13 : In the yellow room ★

 ★★★
Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
 ★★★
Saturday, saturday ! What's everyone's plan for the week end ? 
I started mine by watching silly videos on the internet, oh how I adore Canal Plus for putting their videos online. My best friend made me discover "Connasse" (that would translate as a female asshole, women of bad/naughty manners) and, damn, that show is fun ! 
  ★★★ 
★★★

What Im wearing and comments :

★ Blue eyes sweater ~ Soul out : My obsession with eyes is complete with this sweater. 
★ Uneven black shorts ~Soul out 
★ Skeleton's stockings ~Soul out 
★ Black boots with studs ~Steve Madden : I know I'm always wearing them and it's getting old, but what can I say, they are super cool~ 

  ★★★  






 ★★★


5 comments:

  1. I watch this show too haha.
    Love the sweater !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooooo good, really love the Doctor <3

      Delete
  2. ton sweeeeeat!!! *_*

    j'aime cette série de photo! ces chiottes anciennes font un super décors trashouille! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA oui, elle etait bien cradouille~ Mais ce jaune !! <3

      Delete