Friday, 29 November 2013

★ Look #14 : Boy, line up the b★tches ★

 ★★★
Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★

Hey everyone ! How are you doing ? Personally, I'm freezing ! OMG, I know I know, it's like 12ºC and I shouldn't complain but the wind is killing me. Brrrr, really not looking forwards the temperature dropping even more. How I miss October... 

Anyhow, I experienced visiting the dentist and man, that's something I haven't done since I was like 16... yep, that's a whiiiile ago. Not so impressed, I will be visiting for a little bit. Made good friend with my new dentist (she's super nice) and yeah, she gonna do great business with me... unfortunately.

Is it just me noticing or everyone is super excited for Hunger Games 2 ? Is it that good ?
I haven't seen the movie, neither did I read the book.. but should I ? I pictured it as being a American version of Battle Royal, so I just ignored it. But hey, I don't wanna be missing out on something cool, what do you think ?

★★★


 ★★★

What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Black BOY hat ~ Soul out : I feel I could just match it with anything.
CELINE up the bitches sweater ~Soul out : How awesome ? It feels nice and is quite warm for winter
★ Black and green schoolgirl skirt ~Soul out 
★ SUPRA sneakers : I got them after a shooting like,.. 2 years ago in Paris ? And I loved them so much that I took them with me to go to HK. Yep, that's how much I feel for them <3

  ★★★  




 ★★★

4 comments:

  1. The movie hunger games is good but the books are awesome! If you're into action then you'll love it.
    It's 12 degrees in Hong Kong? London is 7 degrees and it's going to keep dropping more and more. I want to cry!
    Cute blog layout btw :)))
    www.lauraribeiro.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give the books a go then ! Hope it s well written ♪
      I knowwww, man i cant take the cold anymore. Makes me wanna stay in with a book or movie and some hot ginger. Keep warm ! X

      Delete
  2. TeethNightGuard is selling personalized fitting and highest quality custom made teeth protectors.

    ReplyDelete