Friday, 1 November 2013

★ Look #7 : F R E E D ★ M ★

 ★★★

 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
 ★★★

What's up people ? How your post-Halloween day going ? This post is pretty heavy in photos, but it's worth scrolling down. 

 ★★★

 ★★★
Details and quick review 

★ Vintage wool hat
★ Long checked shirt from Soul Out : This shirt just makes me feel so freaking cool.
★ Black cropped tanktop with studs ~ Soul out
★ Tini-tiny black shorts from Soul out.
★ DocMartens : Maaaan, I've had those for ages !! I bought them off Ebay back when I was in High School !

 ★★★









 ★★★

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and the shooting!
    How's the weather in HK ? The sky is so bluuuue !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mkey, they weather here is close to perfection. We have a nice, warm sun, cool temperature and blowing and refreshing wind. Makes me wanna shoot outfit more and more~ xx

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit, especially your long checked shirt! And the location is great (:
    not haute

    ReplyDelete