Wednesday, 6 November 2013

★ Look #8 : Highschool girl gone mad ★

♡♡♡

Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
 ★★★

Hi hi everyone, here we come again with Niconico to show you a new look.
Back in Highschool I was totally into reading Manga, watching anime and playing video games (still kind am... but you know,.. gotta prioritize other stuff sometimes, not :D) Anyways, this punkish-uniform look was what I was dreaming of wearing back then ! Like, really ! Anyways, it's never too late, and I must admit, this is one of my favorite looks. Makes me feel badass haha.

What was your dream outfit in Highschool ?

 ★★★







 ★★★
Details and quick review 

★ BOY cap from Soul out
★ Black double jackets jacket : I bought it in the markets in Guangzhou, and maaaan, the quality is so freaking good. Me likey very mucha~
★White shirt with roses on the collar ~ Soul out : I love it so much, it's such a nice shirt, and it's very easy to match. It's super nice under a sweater.
★ Checked shirt like skirt from Soul out : Love the design, I never saw one like this. 
★ Outsider shoes : Muhuhu lovey

 ★★★





★★★




3 comments:

  1. tes chaussures defonces!!! han je kiff ta bannière!! des yeuuuuuuuuuuux!

    ReplyDelete