Tuesday, 12 November 2013

★ Look #9 : Heart Breaker ★

 ★★★ 
Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
 ★★★

How is everyone enjoying their week ? Damn, the weather is getting chilly now, and it's been so cloudy and rainy, all I wanna do is stay home ! ... and that's what I did this week end ! Basically watching movies and drawing. Not so productive but what can I say... it felt good :D

Anyways, no pretty sky for us this week, so Nico and I have been shooting at home~ there is nothing like seating on the ground, I have no idea why, but I always like to seat on the floor (as long as it's pretty clean..) comfy comfy~

 ★★★
 ★★★
Details and quick review 

★ Blue hat with studs ~ Memoire Flash
★ Plum broken heart sweater with studs ~ Needful things, love the feeling of wearing it. Oversized, comfy and the color is so pretty~
★ Oversized denim shorts with studs ~ Soul out : So comfy
★ Sleeh sneakers

  ★★★ 




 ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment