Monday, 4 November 2013

♡ MakeUp tuto / Benefits World Famous Neutral kit ♡


 ♡♡♡

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great week end. Yesterday I was getting ready for my friend Florent's birthday and decided to go for a Kawaii-ish look. (ie : Big eyes, and cartoon feeling) to match my unicorn sweater. And I decided to my some kind of tutorial for it.
Hope you enjoy it.

I'm not too sure about the format yet, I tried to keep it short. If you need more directions, I will edit this post. Cheerios~ 

 ♡♡♡
Using : Etude House : BB Cream, IPSA Concealers, MUJI Pearl Natural Loose Powders.
Brushes : Big one from MAC, concealer brush from Coastal Scents

Using : Cyber Color brown brows pencil, Eye brow coat from Jusco (or Daison) and Dermagram lipcare.
Benefits World Famous Neutral palette comes with two cream base eyeshadows, and four eyeshadows.
The cream bases feels very soft and creamy. 

Using Atelier Paris eyeshadows palette T16

Using : Cyber color waterproof mascara, Topshop waterproof eyeliner and Atelier Paris waterproof liquid eyeliner.
Using : Shu Uemura blush and Cle de Peau highlighter.
I love these so so much ! They give me such a nice natural and brighten finish. The highlighter has a rose scent to it, I love using it.

Ready to go~!


3 comments:

  1. This look is so beautiful!
    You're a really pretty girl :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome tutorial, the purple e/s is lovely
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete