Tuesday, 19 November 2013

♡ Review : 3 Concept eyes eyeliners ♡

♡♡♡
Hey everyone, today I wanted to review the three waterproof eyeliners I bought from 3 Concept eyes, a korean brand that arrived in Hong Kong couple months ago.
I got super attracted to the brand as the packaging is stylish and the color range is so bright ! 
I picked up three colors : pink, turquoise and white.
Each are : 98 HKD
There is a sharpener at the end of the pencil ~
 The pink and turquoise look very bright and pigmented, but on the other hand I was really disappointed in the white eyeliner, as I thought it would be the same texture and would be matte too. But it looks just like a somehow shimmery white. Also the application was less smooth on my eyelid. I had to try and try again so much to hardly get something there. Also, as I tried to apply more, it would actually remove the little I had on...
I guess if it was you're looking for, go for it, but it was a let down for me... 
 Pink and Turquoise are awesome. Easy to apply, smooth and pigmented ! ♡


♡♡♡
Where to buys 3 Concept eyes :

Online : Style Nanda


6-10 Cleveland street, Causeway bay.

Harbour city, Tsim Sha Tsui.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

2 comments:

  1. moi je le maitrais plutot en complement d'un eye liner plus foncé! faudrait un rose foncé avec un rose clair par expl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est sur qu avec un degrade de rose, ca serait trop joli! Mais j ai fait un make up ombre a paupiere rose et eyeliner rose (celui la) et comme c est pas assez fonce, ca ressortait pas assez ! > <
      Merci pour tes gentils mots xx

      Delete