Tuesday, 26 November 2013

♡ Review : EOS lip balms ♡

Passing by Watsons the other day I was about to get a Babylips by Maybelline before going to the cashier and making eye contacts with your EOS lip balms.
I heard so much about them and really wanted to try for so long that I literally drop Maybelline for them, so long Maybelline.

Watsons offers a pack of three lip balms as a Christmas set, and it includes the flavours :
♡ Vanilla (limited and exclusive to the set, but there is a stick which you can buy solo)
~price : 99 HKD
The round packaging is so cute and unique. I've never seen any lip balm like this one.
It smells really nice and to my surprise, it also tastes so sweet. It's such a delight to apply it, and it is definitely addictive.
It does keep my lips moisturized and non-sticky, which I really like. But at the same time, I used them a lot. Not that I NEED TO but I WANT TO ! 
Out of the three, my favorite would be the Fresh Mint. I feels so fresh and nice. Love love it !
 I think this set makes such a nice Christmas present, run and get it !



2 comments:

  1. What branch of watsons were you able to buy the eos lipbalm? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from the one in the Dragon Centre in Sham Shui Po.

      Delete