Monday, 2 December 2013

★ Look #15 : In Sophie's world ★

★★★
 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Hey everyone, is it just me or did you have trouble sleeping last night ?
For some reasons my brains didn't want to shut up and I ended up falling asleep around 3am when I was aiming to sleep at midnight... that's when I decided I might I well get a black head patch and draw. The more I try to fall asleep, the less I can.

I started to read The Hunger Games, and actually I really like it. It's easy to read and quite catchy. I like the unusual main character. I haven't seen the movie and I imagine her looking like Elaine Paige. Cute and boyish girl next door.

My room is so messy. Before we decided to shoot there with Nico, I mentioned I should tidy and clean my room, but yeah... we ended up memorising the mess for ever and ever.. or well. That's how it was. It's difficult to keep a place tidy when it's so small. Yeah, I probably have too much stuff... muuuh but I love them ! 
★★★
 ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Pale pink and little froufrou top : I bought it in Argyle centre like a year ago, so cute. But I think it's a one size thingy and yeah, super tight ! 
★ Floral skirt, double layered ~Soul out : So cuuuuute
★ Pink low boots : Sleeh, so comfy and cute (I made a review about them here)

  ★★★  





★★★

1 comment: