Wednesday, 4 December 2013

★ Look #16 : Eyes and the wall ★

★★★
 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★

Hi everyone, morning morning, is it getting harder and harder for you to go out ? Cold weather makes me wanna snuggle in my bed with ginger tea and a movie so badly. So warm and comfy :D

★★★
★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Somehow red hat : Present from Lala <3
★ Triangle eye sweater ~Soul out : Super cool and comfy
★ Long checked shirt from Soul Out : I like how versatile this shirt it. And how comfy it is. Love love it.
★ Black boots with studs ~Steve Madden

  ★★★ 


★★★

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie! Thanks for these nice shoots. You ve got a great face. Are you mixed russian-japanese ancestry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am mixed yes, but French/Vietnamese :)

      Delete
    2. Amazing!! You so beautiful!
      Well, you don't really look asian, but much more caucasian look. I supposed you re of japanese descent actually i think that you look like the manga character, not traditional japanese.

      I ve learned french for 4 years by the way :)
      Es tu une fille de manga?
      Bonne chance puis toute meilleure continuation à toi!

      Delete
    3. Merci beaucoup ! J aimais beaucoup les manga quand j etais au lycee (high school). I take it as a compliment :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete