Monday, 9 December 2013

★ Look #17 : Wallflower ★

★★★
 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★

Hey everyone, aaaah, I always wish I could cut my hair and bleach it funny colors. But every time reason takes me back to my sanity and advices otherwise. Cause it would definitely kill my hair, it takes a lot of work and I would probably not work as much. But damn, how cool looking is pastel hair ?!
Love it.
Luckily wigs are here for the rescue, and I really like this mint/grey one I got from my beauty shooting with Carrie~ How sweet. We had so much fun putting on make-up and transforming. 
Make up, hair, and dressing up is way too fun !

Talking about hair, I got curious about this one shampoo called Mane and tails, because it has horses on the bottle, and at first I was like "Unicooooorns !" but apparently this shampoo is meant to be used on horses and also on human hair. Promoted to be strengthening, moisturizing and nourishing. Got myself the travel pack with both shampoo and conditioner. And yeah, I hope it will get super smooth hair and I'm expecting less hair in my brush !

★★★




 ★★★

What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Greenday flower sweater ~ Soul out : All soft insiiiide
★ Fluo yellow skirt ~Soul out : Super nice with an elastic waistband. The material is a bit funny, I'm not sure how you call it but it's kinda like this material used to make faux leather legging. Super thin. I'm not a big fan of the texture when it comes to touching it, but it does look good. Be careful if you get it that you don't fold it, it will wrinkle.
★ Black sneakers with studs ~Steve Madden

  ★★★  




7 comments:

  1. c'est bizarre, quand je t'ai vu sur lb je me suis dis elle elle est française!!! je te trouvais très typé caucasienne, (pasque française ça designe pas un physique au final) mais là sur ces photos tu fait hyper chinoise en fait!! tu est super jolie je trouve!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci ! En fait je suis francaise/vietnamienne (5/8 fr, 3/8 viet) du coup suivant le maquillage et la coupe de cheveux je fais plus ou moins asiatique.. et bizarrement, je trouve que les cheveux blond ou d une autre couleur font justement ressortir mon cote asiatique ! haha

      Delete
    2. vietnamienne, j'aurais pas pensé, mais des que c'est un métissage je galére à reconnaitre les origines asiatiques (oui j'aime deviner les origines des gens, comment ça m'as vie est pourrie?) C'est ce que je me disais, les couleurs clairs font ressortir ton côté asiatique ^^ c'est marrant!!

      Delete
  2. awesome pics, the last one is my fav.
    Would you mind if I use it as reference for a drawing one of these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure ! I would love to see the result ! :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks!! I made it :) It's not exactly like the pic because I like to change some things when drawing. Hope you like it.
    You can check it out here : http://todoslosgarabatos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete