Tuesday, 17 December 2013

★ Look #18 : Go bananas ★

★★★ 
 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★

Hey everyone, after couple days of constant rain I am so happy to wake up to sunshine today ! Finally ! Not that the temperature has raised so much, but still, it's an improvement.
That weather made me so lazy and grumpy. Not feeling like doing anything except for watching movies and reading. I finished the first book of the Hunger games, and started the second one. I actually liked it a lot, though I wish they passed that part with the mutts and stuff. I like it for its roughness and rawness. Please skip on anything that would be fantastic. Thank you.

★★★


 ★★★

What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Red and yellow bananas sweater : to be honest I got it for super cheap on the market last year and I barely wear it cause it's pretty terrible haha. Now a great cut, not a nice feeling... might have been the last time I wear it.
★ Grey long tank top : I love this tank top and I like to wear it as a dress with tights. Super comfy.
★ Tights : They were a present and I dont know what the brand is, the only writing on them is "Made in Japan" on the butt. Could it be it ? Anyhow, I love them ! They are probably my favorite tights ever, the illustrations are sick !
★ Black boots ~Steve Madden

  ★★★   
Also I wanted to share and thank Ana for this amazing drawing of one of my photos. It looks awesome.
I love the tortured lines and the pastel colors ! Thank you ! <3



5 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm very happy you like it!
    Hope you let me use some other pics in the future, they are good and fun to draw :)
    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU ! Really love your drawing and I would be so happy if you got inspired by my photos again.
      Happy holidays!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the tights ! And your makeup ;)

    ReplyDelete