Friday, 20 December 2013

★ Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Lost Identity review ★

                                                                       ★
 If few things are popular, it has to be unicorns and dinosaurs, they are awesome and everyone seems to like them ! (step forward and speak up if you don't).
I sure do like them, and as I saw the packaging from Too Cool For School featuring some dinos, I couldn't resist and pick some of their products.
At first sight, I was really intrigued by what appeared to be a green/turquoise lipstick.
Made me feeling like "Wow, well... that's different !" 
But as the name kind implies it, it is a color shifter lipstick !
As long as it's on its stick, it's this turquoise color, but a swatch of it on my arm appear somewhat shiny, transparent.
But, as soon as it hits your lip, pouff ! It's a rosie, baby pink tint ! 

This application is the easiest ever.
I mean, do you know how to put on lipbalm ? Yes ? I think you will manage then.
No need to line your lip, because even though you miss and go beyond your lip, it won't show up. I will be shiny (a little bit) but no pink on your skin.
It's perfect for a teenage girl, the colors are soft and girly.
I don't find it to be moisturizing or anything, really. But it's not drying, which is nice.
(yeah,.. don't mind my lips, they got cold TT___TT)

I like to take it in my makeup bag, as a on the go lipstick, as it will bring some colors to my lip with minimum stick and concentration required. No need to get my mirror and check it I have any on my teeth, yay ! I'd definitely recommend it.
As for how long it last, I don't find myself reapplying it over and over again. Though at the moment I would because I'm always applying lipbalm because of the cold.
They also have a neon pink, peach and the one I have, baby pink.
                                                                        ★


2 comments:

  1. Woah! I've never heard of this brand before and by the sounds of it this lip balm sounds really interesting as it's turquoise by eye but changes colours once applied. The colours look really cute too! Must get my hands on some! What online shops/boutiques would you know that sells them or where in HK will they sell these?? :D

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky, Im online right now so I can reply quickly ;)
      If you live in HK, there is a Too cool for school counter in Harbor City in TST :) also in Lee Garden (Causeway bay)
      Maybe on their website as well, https://www.toocoolforschool.com/en/contshop.asp
      I didnt try ..

      Delete