Sunday, 29 December 2013

♡ Too Cool For School lip tint ♡
Bad girl Good girl

 Let me introduce you to Too Cool For School lip tint, Bad girl, Good girl, for bitten like glossy lips.

Again, Too Cool For School comes up with a smart packaging pairing a red lip tint on one end and a gloss on the other. 
The lip tint applicator is a small brush with synthetic hair.
And the gloss has some kind of flexible spatula. 
Nude upper lip, and one coat on the lower lip.
One coat on both. 
You can add as many layers as you want. Here's a second coat.
As for the color pay off, I thought it would be a lot red-er. But it is quite orange if you don't double or triple your application. Then again, it's a lip tint~
Then adding a gloss coat.
After using waterproof make up remover, I easily get back to my natural lip color. :)

The lip tint has some kind of flavor, I can't really describe it. It's not fruity, or so sweet... It's very particular. I like it though, I find it quite pleasant. I wouldn't lick it off my lips like some lip balm, but I enjoy having it on my lips.
The gloss doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the lips.


2 comments:

  1. trop jolie !
    Mais tu ne mets que des produits qu'on ne peut pas acheter en France T_T bouhouuuu il m'aurais bien plus celui la <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, c est toujours complique, moi y a des produits ELF qui me manquent !
      Mais je pense que tu peux commander ici http://en.koreadepart.com/cosmetics-brand/too-cool-for-school/ :D

      Delete