Friday, 17 January 2014

★ Look #19 : Hungry eyes ★

 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★

Hey everyone ! It's been so long since Nicoline and I shot any lookbook and we missed it ! But we are back with a new look~ I put this look together to support and thank Terrible Mouvement for sending me some of their items to play around with and have fun to wear (which I sure do). I like this brand and their spirit. Young, fun, fresh, with a lot of attitude and definitely terrible.
Seeing those eyes floating sure caught my attention and I decided to go with a Kyari Pamyu Pamyu inspired make up~ So much fun to wear. I'm sure a lot of people wore it on last halloween, which I didn't... oh well... Hope you'll enjoy our photos !
★★★
  ★★★

What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Floating eyes T-shirt : Terrible Mouvement
★ Black washed away denim shorts
★ Junk Food Tights : ~Soul Out
★ Black sneakers with studs ~Steve Madden

  ★★★   


 Ain't they the cutest !! It's all a lie what they say "2 secs in your mouth, 2 years (or how-long-ever on your butt), it's all over your legs :'D 



5 comments:

  1. First pic is awesome!
    Great concept on the clothes and make up, reminds me of Junji Ito's work a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana ! And yeah, I agree ! I was so fascinated by his novels ! They are so insane and creepy~ :D

      Delete
  2. Omgosh I love your makeup. That's amazing.

    galaxerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The makeup perfectly matches the clothes !
    I tried to do this makeup for halloween but I failed at it haha.
    Love the tights !

    ReplyDelete