Friday, 24 January 2014

★ Look #20 : Missy Bunny ★

★★★ 
 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Hey everyone, how are you doing ?
Seeing those photos we took with Nicoline makes me miss our few warm and sunny days. Please please spring come soon !
As much as I try to stay positive most of the time, the cold and my upcoming birthday make me gloomy errr. Working on not getting too affected. It will be alright. It's this time of the year when my mind keeps asking what I've accomplished so far and how I feel about all this.
Focus on the positive !
 Put one of those warm pad in your pants and keep smiling.
★★★
 ★★★

What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Pink ears hat : Got it in Mongkok, they have so many colors to choose from !
★ Indigo bunny sweater : Cutest thing ever, I love this sweater so much. The print is so sweet ~Soul out
★ Underneath denim shirt : You can't see it here but it has a floral print on the front, and snap buttons ~Soul out
★ Coral pants : They are the comfiest pants, I love the cut and the color and the fabric is so soft. ~vintage
★ Baby pink and leopard print shoes : I love how they look like baby Creepers ~Sleeh

  ★★★   

Sunny days are no make up days.


5 comments:

  1. Hi my beautiful !
    This oufit is very nice ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool!!! u r amazing! >__<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olga, it makes me so happy to see you following my blog :D

      Delete
    2. Pretty young and proud stylist

      Delete
  3. Adore those bunny sweater and leopard shoes
    your blog is amazing, i'm following you :)
    mind to follow me back via gfc?

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete