Wednesday, 8 January 2014

♥ Too cool for school Lip Study ♥ Color beam stick

And yet, another review of a lip product Too cool for school. Lip study color (or water ? From the website, that's the given name, but it says color on mine) beam stick claims that it "gives the plump glittering shine for a more stereoscopic lip color. Lively color that shines with stereoscopic animation, the 4D glossy stick", it also claims to be moisturizing. Its formula includes green tea extract, vitamin E derivatives and mango butter.
As always with Too cool for school, my appeal was at first sight, as I saw the packaging. The rectangular tube and red ribbon hit my weak spot and I had to get one home.
I opted for a nude like color, as they are the ones I wear most often. 
The color is a pretty skin like pale beige, very neutral.
As for reference, I'm pretty confused, as the website refers to it as #4 Peach Girl, but my package seems to be #3 *something in korean*.  Maybe they renamed them..?
 
Color beam stick doesn't have any smell or flavor. 
The application is very smooth and as comfortable and enjoyable as putting on lip balm. It feels moisturizing and non-sticky. As if I had nothing on my lips. 
I really like the color pay off. I find it to be very shiny and even if it's pretty pale, this nude color doesn't make me look ill or make my teeth appear yellowish. :D
Shiny and moisturizing, I would definitely says that TCFS lives up to its promises, I think I will pick up another color :)


No comments:

Post a Comment