Saturday, 29 March 2014

★ Look #22 : Where the grass in greener ★

★★★ 

 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Hey everyone, OMG, can you believe the weather we have today ? It's so rainy ! I look back at the look we shot few days ago with Nicoline, and I seriously miss the sunshine !

This week was a good one, I really enjoyed myself at work as well as with my friends. Great great ! Ocean park was so much fun even though I ended up hurting myself. No regrets ! 
Also I'm planning my trip to Okinawa with my friends and I'm super excited about going there. It's gonna be super nice. We found a cool traditional guest house and we'll be renting a car, youhou. Adventure time ! 

On the photo, you can see a little bit of Bo's garden on our rooftop. She has been taking care of it for quite few months now, and even harvested potatoes ! Isn't it amazing ! Nature really impresses me sometimes. It's beautiful !
★★★


 ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Vintage hat : This hat was a present of an Italian friend, owner of Opera Opera in Sheung Wan.
★ Flowery dress : Such a cute dress, can be quite short for super tall girls ~ Carrie's shop.
★ Brown leather boots : I love those boots for their vintage look, they are awesome. They make me feel like a traveler. With a zipper, so it's so easy to put them on. Super comfy too. I'm a 39 1/2 and I chose the size 40, perfect.  ~Sleeh.com
★ All jewelry is from ~Mipenna ADORABLE
★ Phone case is design by ~Anyshapes
  ★★★

★★★ 

2 comments:

  1. u r amazing! and I'm totally in love with your boots^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. By using RentalCars you can find cheap car hire from over 49,000 international locations.

    ReplyDelete