Thursday, 10 April 2014

★ Look #24 : Daisies and tangerines ★

 ★★★
   Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Back to Hong Kong and Wontonmeen ! It feels good to be back in my neighborhood and to see my friends. The weather in Hong Kong has improved a lot since  I left to Japan, and it makes me so happy~
I kinda miss Okinawa though, I really like the chilled atmosphere there, going around with no particular reason and living with spontaneity. And how I miss the food and nature !!

On the air plane I watched the movie "Saving Mr Bank" with Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson. It was so good ! It relates how Walt Disney and Pamela Travers came to work together to adapt "Mary Poppins" 's book into a movie. And discovering about the life of Miss Travers. It was so touching and the story telling was very good. I really enjoyed it, making me laugh at time, and cry also.
★★★
 ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ First layer is a white lace dress : This is so super cute and light. It's perfect for layering since some parts show some skin, it feels like summer is coming. Perfect to put on top of a swimwear on a beach day. ~Soul out
★ Layered with a white daisy cropped top : Looooove it, it could be quite narrow for boobies ladies ~Soul out
★ Daisies, army green long jacket : It only has one layer and is pretty light. Perfect for spring and summer. The cute is cool and I love the waist line so much. It has huge pockets ! ~Soul out
★Brown boots ~Sleeh.com
  ★★★   


 ★★★

1 comment:

  1. So nice outfit and super cool
    pics
    good post


    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/all-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete