Wednesday, 16 April 2014

★ Look #25 : Watermelon pussy ★

 ★★★
    Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Summer is coming and I saw watermelons and melons everywhere at the supermarket ! Fresh and sweet, it has to be one of my favorite food :D When we were in Okinawa, Pat, Katol and I had a conversation about starting a band and how we would call it. Somehow, we settled for Watermelon pussy ! Doesn't sound great ?!

In those photos you can see my (messy) room and new bed ! Hong Kong has such small apartments, that I decided to get myself a loft bed. This one has been custom made in our neighborhood, delivered and installed ! How awesome, much more efficient than Ikea :D (cheaper as well).
It took me some time to get used to it, and the first night, I really thought to myself than I made a big mistake getting it, that I won't be able to ever sleep well in it, and so on. Feeling claustrophobic and anxious. (it's super close to the ceiling). But now I sleep like a baby in it, and it makes me feel secure, like being in a cocoon.
★★★

  ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Watermelon t-shirt : Must have for our members haha ~Soul out
★ Singlet white fluffy dress : perfect for layering, I love to fluffiness, it makes me feel like a ballerina ~Soul out
★ Nico's worn out red Converse, always a great way to coordinate an outfit.
  ★★★   


 ★★★

1 comment:

  1. Watermelon pussy...it's very Tsai Ming Liang of you. You should play some music together and upload videos on youtube or something. It would be good.
    Hope we get the chance to see pics of Japan.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete