Saturday, 3 May 2014

★ Look #26 : The girl by the piano ★

★★★
Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Hey everyone, how are you doing ? Omg we are having the best weather for the past couple days. It is so sunny and clear ! It makes me so happy just be under the sun (but I keep myself super protected from UV as I don't really enjoy having a tan..).
Recently I've been so obsessed with House of Cards. I swear this show is so good ! Every episode was always keeping up with my interest and I really didn't expect myself to be so into a show about politics. Can't wait for season 3 ! I would definitely recommend it to everyone, especially if you like Kevin Spacey or anti-hero.
What other show do you recommend ? I never got into Game of Thrones, so.. haha ;)
★★★




 ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Tiger face sweater : Not so warm, but very comfy. The cut is also well done and I like the way it fall. ~Soul out
★ Tartan skirt : It feels like wool and has a pair of suspenders paired with. I like how I either style it in a student like outfit or something quite punk/rock ~Soul out
★ Red tartan socks : ~Soul out
★ Cut out black boots ~ They are so great looking ! Comfy and has a small heel. The down side to them is the strap. The metallic end of it in a bit too wide, so it's a bit difficult to close them.. Sleeh.com  ★★★   


No comments:

Post a Comment