Saturday, 24 May 2014

★ Look #27 : The doll's down the cafe ★

Styling and make-up : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Akif Hakan Celebi
★★★
Hey everyone, how's everyone doing ? I'm so happy to share with you the photos we made with Hakan last week. We pretty much improvised but I love the result <3 Super happy !
May has been treating me so well, and I'm hoping that it's been a good month for you too. Being happy, positive and full of energy ! 
I booked my tickets and I will be going back to France for a little bit in August. Very excited to see all my family again. I've been away for such a long time, and I do miss everyone a lot. I'm also a little bit anxious to go and see how much things and people have probably change. Damn, my little sis' is for sure bigger than me now ! Haha :'D
★★★
★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Grumpy cat sweater : Coolness and cuteness both in one sweater. I love it so much. ~Soul out
★ Grey denim shorts : They're great, nothing too special, but it's the kind of must have items because they are super easy to pair with other pieces of clothing. ~Argyle center, MK
★ Fushia tights : ~Soul out
★ Black boots ~ Steve Madden
★★★   


No comments:

Post a Comment