Friday, 30 May 2014

★ Look #28 : My Little Pony ★


Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Hey everyone, what's up ! Omg, I've been so busy recently but somehow I've manage to post something on the blog everyday this week *Feeling super proud*. I'm hoping to keep doing it, and hopefully you will appreciate it too~
This week I've been introduced to the videos of Derren Brown, who I didn't know at all. And damn, this guy is amazing ! I'm completely fascinated by what he does, it's incredible. Have a look at his videos on Youtube, it's so smart and will change your perspective ! 
★★★
 ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ My Little Pony's shirt : CUTENESS OVERLORD ! ~Soul out
★ Lavender denim shorts : They are amazing, the color is so beautiful and I like the laces, super cute. The cut is nice too, a little high on the waist. They are the little bit short though.  ~Soul out
★ Pink and mint Dino sneakers ~ So cuuuuute ! They size a little small, so I'd recommend get a size higher if you wanna order them :) ~Soul out 
★ Phone case : You can chooses different design, check out ~Anyshapes
★★★   



1 comment:

  1. j'adore les couleurs de cette tenue! le short à l'air cool aussi! Dommage qu'on ne le voit pas mieux !

    ReplyDelete