Saturday, 24 May 2014

✿ MaXfactor : Colour elixir - Giant pen stick review ✿

✿✿✿

 Today I am so excited to share my thoughts on MaXfactor's new colour elixir Giant pen sticks ! My friend Rikko was super kind to send me MaXfactor new products and I got so curious to try out their new pen sticks since they have so many new colours !
 As always, the packaging is fairly simple, but clean and neat. The pen cap is transparent so you can actually check the colour. But be careful if you're clumsy like me, and don't crush your stick against the back of the cap... that's so stupid.
Unfortunately as you use it up, you will have to sharpen it. Make sure to put it in the freezer before you do so. I wish they would actually make a retractable one !
 The formula is amazing. The texture is super smooth and moisturizing. It glides on your lips so easily and feels very pleasant. When I put it on, it just feels like a lip balm. Very comfortable.
It is quite long lasting. I wore it for about 4hours, whilst not really paying attention to it (that means I was eating, drinking..) and it was still on and barely needed any touch ups. 
It does transfer a little though.
 Since it's a pen, it's so easy to use and apply, even on the go. I also like the fact that you can either do a full lip or you can check tint the inside of your lips for a gradient effect.
 From left to right :








✿✿✿

I don't think anyone will actually try the 8 of them in a row, but as I did so for the swatches, I was surprised how my lips still felt ok. Sure, they were a bit stained and I had to conceal the colour away, but they didn't feel dry and "tired".
I would definitely recommend them to anyone, including makeup artists, because those, would definitely make all models happy and smiling ~

✿✿✿

Are you gonna try any ? If so, which colour is your favorite ?
Mine is Designer Blossom <3

✿✿✿




1 comment: