Wednesday, 28 May 2014

✿ MaXfactor eyeshadows #20, 45 and 50✿

 MaXfactor produced three new eyeshadows. 
#20 GOLDEN AMAZON : is a beautiful gold color. I think a lot of golden eyeshadow are a little be bronzy and yellowish. Golden amazon is more on the ashy side, and has a kind of champagne hue.
#45 SAPHIRE RAGE : Beautiful deep and electric blue, amazing.
#50 UNTAMED GREEN : The color reminds me of green tea. It is extremely shimmery, oh la la ~
As usual, MaXfactor strikes with very vivid and punchy colors, the three of them are eye-catching and will please the most daring women out there.
 The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and shimmery ! They are quite easy to blend in, and are build-able.
There is almost no fall off.
The only downside to them is that they don't stay in place so easily. After doing a swatch of them on my bare skin, I, too easily, was able to wipe them off with a dry cotton pad. So I would definitely recommend you to use a eye primer before applying it, so it can keep in place all day long.


2 comments:

  1. Great Post.
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    my blog new post up, click it & comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a chance you are qualified to receive a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete