Wednesday, 11 June 2014

★ Look #29 : Among other flowers ★

Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Hey everyone, what's up ! I had such a great time at Ghibli's exhibition in Shatin Museum. We had to there early, and still it was crowded with people. Which I fully understand because it was such a nice exhibition. I felt so overwhelmed. I am in love with Ghibli universe, especially movies made by Miyazaki. He has this ability to make everything so appealing and your only wish is to be there too.
My giveaway finally ended ! Thanks everyone for participating. I will ship everything today to the lucky winners, keep an eye on your mailbox. :)
★★★
 ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Pale pink denim jacket : It's too big for me, but works anyways. I love the color so much ~Levi's, vintage
★ Pink and mint fluffy dress : I got it from Carrie's shop and I love love the design. Unfortunately it's very itchy around the neck... I need to fix this.
★ Brown boots : ~Sleeh
★★★   



No comments:

Post a Comment