Wednesday, 16 July 2014

★ Look #31 : Ice age ★

  Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Hey everyone, how have you been doing ? I haven't posted a bla bla in a while and I thought it would be nice to talk to you a little bit. Recently I've been less busy with work which was very fortunate in a way, because then I had more time to enjoy my BFF Florent's company. Spending days talking and laughing. It's kind of crazy how long we can talk for. Literaly, we can talk for the whole day with no blank, no dry length. That's awesome.
Did any of you watch Sailor Moon Crystal ? I still haven't and I'm wondering if I shouldn't wait to have something like 4 episodes before starting... I hate to have to wait... Kind of related, go watch THE ATTORNEY in the cinema ! It's such an amazing and strong movie. I loved it a lot.
I also got a new iPad with week, which is awesome. I feel like I can do a lot more, more conveniently, but at the same time, I feel like I'm wasting quite a lot of time playing silly games... hmm. Oh well, FOR CUTENESS SAKE !
★★★
 ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Black, blue and white sweater : I love this sweater so much. I don't have that many blue pieces of clothing and I think this one look particularly smart,  ~Super Animal Temple
★ Even black shorts : I think everyone knows those from ZARA ~Super Animal Temple
★ Electric blue boots : I love the color and the studs so much. They are also very comfortable and I like the noise they make as I'm walking <3 ~Sleeh

My friend's shop on ASOS market is on hiatus for a while, so please check her new shop ~Super Animal Temple
★★★   




1 comment:

  1. great outfit!
    awesome pics!
    very cute blog! following you hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete