Wednesday, 30 July 2014

★ Look #32 : No money, no honey ★

Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Hey hey everyone, how are you all doing ? I'm hoping you are doing as great as I am, and as happy. She's been gone for three months and I've missed her LOADS. But Nicoline is back from Europe and we've started to shoot again ! Woop woop ! 
At the moment the space in our gallery in WONTONMEEN is free and we have a BIG white wall at the window for our biggest pleasure. So we've made sure to shoot there a lot, and prepare a bunch of looks for us to share with you guys. I hope you like it, I do.
Our friends from Germany Stephane Noel made few stickers for Wontonmeen, love 'hem !
★★★
 ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Black and white stripes' hat with veil : Love love love, I can wear hats all year round, even in the heat of HK ! ~Super Animal Temple
★ Black sweater : That says "Support your local girl gang", I love the vintage design of the sweater as well as the shape of it. Oversize, super comfy and stylish. The fabric is a bit strange, it's not the softest, but it's definitely not itching or unpleasant. ~The Orphan's arms
★ Fluo yellowish/greenish shorts : These are the best. The shape is perfect, it doesn't give the camel toe (duh..) and you can either leave them as it is, or roll them up <3 ~Super Animal Temple
★ Black boots : You know them, I love them <3 ~Steve Madden

My friend's shop on ASOS market is on hiatus for a while, so please check her new shop ~Super Animal Temple
★★★   





3 comments: