Thursday, 24 July 2014

✿ The Saemmui : Lip Crayon ✿

✿✿✿

Next from my Saem haul is this lip crayon, that caught my attention for the cute packaging. Orange, simple and fresh. The stick is retractable like most lip crayons and it very easy to apply on your lips. 
I love those crayons for their simplicity, and convenience. You can hardly mess up with them and I've never had a problem with them transferring on to my teeth.
It also has a orange smell (no taste), which I really like <3

 #2 is a pretty coral color, fresh and perfect for summer time. It is a little bit shiny and quite moisturizing. It's not opaque so you can play around a mix it with another color, or neutralize your lip color before application.
It glides very easily and is non-sticky.
Funny part is the way it melts. For some reason, instead of melting smoothly on your lips, it kind of creates some 'bits' in it. It has some strange bumps kind of (it's hard to explain).
Nontheless I like using it. The color is very pretty, I like the smell, and love the fact that it doesn't dry my lips.
I love the ton is gives my lips. Depending on your natural lip color it will have a different tint. Love it <3
✿✿✿

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the shade is perfect for summer, though actually Coral is like my all time fave shade :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely ! Im also lovely baby pink lips <3

      Delete