Monday, 4 August 2014

★ Look #33 : Oh Bambi girl ★

★★★

Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
I'm leaving to Europe this sunday ! God, I haven't been there for more than 2 years. I'm both excited and petrified. How much changed there ?
I'm working hard this week on getting a lot done ahead to keep the blog alive while I'll be there. So I can keep posting and make you not miss me too much ;) haha <3
★★★
  ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Black and white stripes' hat with veil : Cute cute cute ! I love deers and galaxy prints, so this t-shirt is perfect to me ~Vintage
★ denim Levi's shorts : Denim shorts are a must have item, you can pair it with so many styles and they are so versatile ~Super Animal Temple
★ Galaxy's platform sneakers : Super confortable and cool. I like the platform to make me appear a little taller <3 They size a bit small, so if you order them online, go for a size bigger ~Super Animal Temple

My friend's shop on ASOS market is on hiatus for a while, so please check her new shop ~Super Animal Temple
★★★   




★★★

2 comments: