Saturday, 2 August 2014

★ Look #34 : Blossoms ★

★★★
Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
  Hey everyone, I hope you're all enjoying the end of August. Europe has been treating me so good so far. As cold as the weather is, the people are amazing. It's been great to visit my family and see my friends, here.
I'm in Germany right now, enjoying my boyfriend s company and it's awesome. ❤️
★★★
                               
What I'm wearing and comments :

                                        ★ flower sweater ~Super Animal Temple
                                               ★ Blue denim jeans : Levi's ~Super Animal Temple
★ Flower boots : I don't hit H&M all that often, but totally fell in love with these ~H&M

My friend's shop on ASOS market is on hiatus for a while, so please check her new shop ~Super Animal Temple
★★★   


★★★

1 comment: