Wednesday, 3 September 2014

★ Look #35 : En rouge et noir ★

★★★
 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Hey everyone ! How are you doing ? I'm finally back in HK and I'm slowly recovering from jetlag. I thought the other way around should be the worst, but it seems like it was the case this time around.
Anyhow, Europe was super cool and I'm missing my family, friend and boyfriend A LOT. But I'll make sure to come back when possible. For now I'm working hard in HK and try to make things happen.
I had to work straight away the day after landing in HK, for Bossini. It was the longest day I've ever had at work. Call time was 10am but for some reasons I woke up at 2am and couldn't sleep anymore. Tired, but I had so much fun at work ! It was amazing. Lots of laughters and smiles involved ! Woop woop ! I can't wait to see our campaign out and about !
★★★
  ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Black and red baby dress : I love this kind of dresses. They are so cute and so comfortable ~Super Animal Temple
★ Grey fluffy layer : Since the dress is pretty short and I didn't want to wear stockings, I thought layering would be a good idea. Plus, it adds a touch of cuteness to the look. ~Super Animal Temple
★ Brown boots : These are the newest boots I got, and I can't get over them. They have a zipper on the side to put them on super easily, and the look of them is amazing ! They have this very stylish and vintage look, digging it. ~Steve Madden

My friend's shop on ASOS market is on hiatus for a while, so please check her new shop ~Super Animal Temple
★★★   


★★★


1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and earn cash from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete