Thursday, 16 October 2014

✿ ETUDE HOUSE : Color lips fit ✿

 I'm so excited to share with you Etude House color lips fit ! And that is because since I've been using them, they have been my favorite lip products to use <3
As usual the packaging is adorable and what you see from the outside, is basically what you will get on your lips.
They also have a very sweet scent, which makes the whole use of them super yummy~



 The brush make it so easy to apply and it also feels very soft on the lips. Love it.
 I love all the colors, they all are very pretty, I find they to enhance my lips and look nice with my complexion (I have a yellow under tone).
All of them have a matte / quite powdery finish, which I love ! And if you'd like to glossy finish, you can always layer a coat of gloss on top :D
They also last for a long time, 4/5 hours with no problem ! And they don't crease.
The only downside for me is that they dry out your lips a bit, so definitely moisturize your lips before applying it.




Click the photo to shop them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment