Tuesday, 14 October 2014

✿ LIOELE : Pop cherry tint ✿


And yet another LIOELE product. Don't be fooled by the packaging, it is not a nail polish, but a lip tint. From the pot to the brush, you'd believe it is a nail polish, which I found intriguing, and really cute.

 Texture-wise it is very watery, it reminds me of color ink.
There is a slight floral scent to it which I find quite pleasant. But I do wish it would have been something fruity. It feel fresh and refreshing on the lips as you apply it.
The application is quite easy to handle and in case you go over the edge of your lips, it is really easy to wipe the extra, as long as it's wet.
I'd advice to apply it on lips without much lip-balm, otherwise I find the product to be lying on top of it, without really coloring the lips.
As for the life spend.. I'd say that it will last around 1/2 hours if not eating or drinking. You will probably want to apply it throughout the day.
 Natural lips
 1st coat
2nd coat

1 comment: