Thursday, 30 October 2014

★ LOOK #40 : THE EYE ★


 Styling, make-up, editing and art direction : Sophie Traverse
Photographer : Nicoline Aagesen
★★★
Happy halloween everyone ! (not so sure that's how it goes,.. maybe I should scream) TRICK OR TREAT !? (then again, what am I gonna do from where I am now.. hmm.)
Anyhow, I am not so big on Halloween since I've never been exposed so much to the tradition. In France some kids will dress up, but it isn't a big thing at all. But I do wish you all to have a great time and enjoy the night ~ 
Recently I've been OBSESSED with Orange is the new black, this is definitely the best show I have seen so far this year ! (and damn, I've been binge watching shows like House of Cards, Homeland and such !). It is just so good ! I love the story(ies), the characters (so well played and such varieties !) and it always makes me laugh so much. I can't wait to see what happens in season 3. Patience, patience... in the meanwhile, I'm looking for new shows to watch and I've gotten myself the book too :D
★★★
 ★★★
What I'm wearing and comments :

★ Eye red jacket : I'm obsessed with eyes, I love to draw them, I love to put make up on them and to wear them ! This jacket is super comfy, the inside is soft and can keep quite warm (always appreciated) <3 ~Super Animal Temple
★ THE SUN tee-shirt : Sleeves-less tank top ~ Super Animal Temple
★ Red tartan straight skirt : High waisted and the material feels like wool, very soft and comfy. It has suspenders, I like to let them hang but you could also just wear them so a more geeky/tidy look ~ Super Animal Temple
Black boots : ~Steve Madden
★★★  



1 comment: